Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Full office

At work today, we had to empty my teaching lab because it is being renovated over the summer and fall semesters. A lot of the equipment was put into storage, but my office also ended up getting filled up :S  An old friend of mine, who I used to share an office with at my previous job, was hired on a temporary basis to help me teach a fall course. He will now be sharing my office again! It will be a very full little space but I am happy to have him around again.
This was one of my last days going in to work for the summer. I will be doing a lot of my course preparation work and manuscript writing from home. We decided not to put the boys in summer camp so they will be at home with me as of this coming Tuesday. I have to say that I am looking forward to spending time with them, without having to rush all the time. Ask me again 3 weeks later... maybe I will have changed my mind by then ;) It depends on how many fights I will have to break up!

Here are some pictures that I took on my way home from work today. There was lots of traffic, so I had lots of time for pictures ;) Hope you all have a nice evening!




Moving furniture seemed to be a part of today's theme ;)




2 comments:

  1. Hi hi, I remember to ask you again in tree weeks time. :-D
    I can imagine that its gonna be nice to share your office with a colleague and especially, because you already know one another :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In 3 weeks, I will probably have a lot more grey hair ;)
      It will be nice to have Robert around.... but I probably won't get much work done... hihi!

      Delete