Sunday, September 30, 2018

Sunday morning date with my husband ;)

This morning, Andreas asked me out... for a date.... to play soccer with his regular Sunday league. I happily accepted and, with take-out coffee in hand (he doesn't skimp on dates 😉), we headed to the field. It was a fun game... only 3 women on the field and, out of about 20 players/17 different nationalities, I think that I was the only Canadian 😉 I felt special 😉 Considering we are parents, you take a date wherever and whenever you get the chance 😉

Hope you all had a good weekend xox




Yes, this is a post-game picture so excuse the sweaty look ;)

6 comments:

  1. Skønt der kan findes plads til en date. Det er en skøn måde at pleje kærligheden og voksenlivet på, det er også vigtigt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiii, that's sounds rely like a fun date :-D And more fun, ore... meby not fun but again... can't find the word - weird with all thous nationalities - how come?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All those nationalities is very typical for Montreal... and Canadian football ;) xox

      Delete
  3. What fun! The two of you look relaxed and happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun! We might even do it again soon... if he lets me tag along again ;) xox

      Delete