Sunday, September 23, 2018

Poor Nicka!

Yesterday, during his football game, Nicka was trying to tackle a boy from the other team who, unfortunately, ended up falling into his wrist, causing it to break. I have to stress that an accident like this could have happened anywhere... and not just on a football field. When I was in grade 1, I had a similar break after jumping over a rope and landing wrong on my wrist. At least, Nicka has a much better story than I ended up with ;) He gets a cool sports-related injury and I just sounded like a klutz ;)

He was very brave through the whole ordeal. Andreas, who ended up going with him to the hospital, was very brave as well ;) The doctors did a fantastic job in resetting it and Nicka was back to Fortnite playing mode before the day was over. All is well that ends well, I guess....

Happy Sunday to you all xox


Today...

This is what they sent me from the hospital, just to freak me out. Obviously, the experience did not wreck either Nicka's or Andreas' "sense of humour" ;)

6 comments:

  1. Love there sense of humor :-D But I'm sorry for him braking his wrist :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak! I was relieved when he could still joke around with his father! xox

      Delete
  2. If you have to receive a photo of your child in the hospital at least it is one with a good sense of humour ;-) Hope your little man is back in playing mode (football, not Fortnite :-) as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks, Katie! There were even funnier ones of Nicka on Ketamine but I thought it wasn't fair to post those on the internet ;) Hope you and your boys are doing well. Miss you guys xox

      Delete
  3. I harte photos like this, male humor!
    I wish him a quick and good recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skøn måde at beskrive denne oplevelse på.
    Øv for Nicka, sender healende tanker.

    ReplyDelete