Thursday, December 29, 2016

White and red

This morning, I used the spa gift card that I got from the boys (= Andreas) for my birthday. When I went in to the place, it was grey and I had on my regular shoes. When I left (and I was only there for a few hours), it was white, white and white (not so great for my regular shoes). Fortunately, I had my nice RED nails... which lasted about 10 minutes after I got home ;) Oh well... I appreciated every minute of them ;)

Happy evening to you all xox

Our front stairs

Still snowing..

Still snowing....
At least, I have had these ;)




6 comments:

  1. A spa card for Christmas for mummy - what a grate idea :-D Next time, remember to wish for at weekend spa, then maybe the nails last a little bit longer (laughing out loud ) ;-) ;-) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually,they gave it to me for my birthday in June ;) I just never had a chance to use it before ;) A spa WEEKEND would be so awesome... but I am not sure how I would do without the daily noise ;) Happy last day of 2017 to you, søde Catarina xox

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures and nails - why didn't they last longer?
    Happy new year! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mange tak :) Every time I get my nails done, I end up having to clean something (the chemicals) or fix something (scratching/chipping). This time, it has almost been a 2 day record ;) Happy new year to you and your family xox

      Delete
  3. En vidunderlig gave.
    Jeg troede der var masser af sne hos jer, hele vinteren, det kan altså godt være gråt i gråt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have lots of snow but it depends on the year. Today, we have +2C and so the snow is melting. The sky is also often grey... the sunny ones are the coldest!!!

      Delete