Monday, December 12, 2016

Definitely winter

We had snow a few weeks back but it didn't really feel like winter yet. Last night, it started to snow. The weather forecast had predicted 5cm over night, with another 5 cm over today. Well, when we woke up, winter was definitely here.... and it brought a lot more than the 5 cm... and it hasn't stopped snowing since. The morning traffic was rough... and the afternoon drive home was even worse.... Funny how Quebecers all seem to forget how to drive in snow... even though we go through it every year ;)

Hope you all had a good Monday xox


Yups... snow....

Nothing wrong with my camera.... just a view of the snow ;)

Here we go again ;)

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I will try to keep my complaining to a minimum ;)

      Delete
  2. Vi kunne godt bruge et drys her til at lyse op i landskabet.
    Danskere glemmer også de glatte veje.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The snow gives us some extra light- true- but it also causes a lot of grey slush, wet feet and icy sidewalks ;) I will trade with you any day ;) I would prefer to use my bike xox

      Delete
  3. Wauw it looks so awesome and I really would like to be in your shoes. :-D

    ReplyDelete