Tuesday, January 27, 2015

School trip

Tomorrow, Alexander is going on a trip with school and he will be away until Friday! Part of me is very excited for him but the other part (the mother part) isn't so keen. Not that it won't be a good time- I am positive that it will- but it means that he is growing up and becoming more independent. He is part of my day to day and I miss his presence when he is not around. Sometimes I like the concept of my kids growing up but just not today ;)

Wishing Alexander and his buddies a great trip xox


All packed! You are welcome, Alexander ;)

4 comments:

  1. Motherhood...
    Luckily get mature goes bit bij bit. This is a greater bit, but he will have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure that he is ready and that it will be a great experience. I just have to get used to it ;)

      Delete
  2. Uhh, den følelse kender jeg, men man vender sig til det :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeg tror, at det er en "mor ting" ... Det var ikke den samme for Andreas... ;)

      Delete