Thursday, July 3, 2014

The fate of the kamakazi basil

Like I said in yesterday's post, the basil plant was totally on its way out so I decided to use it. Result = a big batch of home made pasta sauce and tomato salad, all with loads of fresh basil ;) YUM!

Today, Oliver is having beach day at his daycare and the big boys had swimming lessons this morning. Now, I am trying to get my work-work done (well, besides getting my fun-work done) before afternoon swim and evening soccer... whew! I am guessing that we will all sleep well tonight :) My biggest lesson learned with boys (well, at least OUR boys) is that lots of physical activity = calmer kids and more relaxing evenings!

Hope you all have a great day!

Meat sauce.... with fresh basil

Tomato salad... with fresh basil ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment