Monday, July 7, 2014

Busy, busy, busy

Oops... yesterday, I missed a blog post! Actually, by the time the kids were in bed, I was totally finished! ;)
It has been a very busy weekend so I am embracing (actually, happy for) the grey, rainy weather that we woke up to! My goal for today is to mellow out, get some work stuff done and do laundry. I am sure that the boys have other ideas ;) It is amazing how our boys' social life is much more exciting than Andreas' and mine!
I'll come back later... I have to make up for yesterday ;)

Here are some pictures from the park yesterday. This was during Alexander's soccer game, which I only got to see from afar because Oliver wanted to play in the sand. My birthday present arrived in the mail. Perfect for the summer weather! Thank you to my inlaws for the lovely top :)

Oliver building in the sand

Focus


It is our house...

Our little Swede ;)


My new top... picture courtesy of Oliver

Beautiful day!

Awesome ride ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment