Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My life this summer....

If I could put my life this summer in a picture, this would be it! OK, this and all the soccer pictures that I have also been posting... especially the ones with the Starbuck's cups it them ;)
I have to say that it is a bit schizophrenic, trying to combine being a stay at home mother and a working mother at the same time. It requires a lot of discipline to bring the boys home so that I can do some extra work because it is so much easier just to plan another outing with them. At the present moment they are mad at me because I am making them read a book for 30 minutes. OH MY GOD! THIRTY WHOLE MINUTES OF READING!! WORST MOTHER IN THE UNIVERSE!!! I am sure all of you parents know exactly what I am talking about.... Alexander, while mad, appreciates my point (well, at least to some degree). Nicka, on the other hand, is acting like I have asked him to eat herring while wearing a princess dress and tiara... yes, that dramatic... Oliver is at daycare so he is easy today ;)

Good day to you all.... please wish me luck ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment