Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Murphy's Law

When I go to the pool with the boys, I have to drag them kicking and screaming out of there in order to leave. This afternoon, Andreas took the boys to the pool so that I could have some uninterrupted work time. Perfect...ahhhhhh! Reality strikes: Alexander hurt his foot and wanted to come home early. Nicka and Oliver were also fed up with the pool and fine with coming home early :P Of course!

I had just opened a can of the beer that Andreas had bought for me, when they all walked through the door. Since we can't visit Denmark this summer, he brought a bit of Denmark home for me ;) So much for my relaxing beer and catching up on work reading!

Happy Wednesday evening to all!



2 comments:

  1. Hi hi, effaces you shoulder have deny time for your self - moms got get that. At all. ;-)

    ReplyDelete