Saturday, May 3, 2014

Sleep overs and other outdoor activities ;)

Last night, Alexander went to his first sleep over birthday party. He had a great time but, whoo, he is pretty tired today! I know that he is ready to spend nights away from us but I have to admit that I really miss him when he is not around... so do his brothers, although they would never say so ;)
Today, we spent some time outside. I have to say that this winter/spring has been/is pretty crappy. Western parts of Canada still get snow... terrible! Anyway, we make do....

Summer better be good ;)

Alexander took this picture of me.... my new "blonder" look from a box ;)

Looking tough....

Nicka's cute look <3

Tired boy

Even if there are rain drops, I will sit outside and have a glass of wine ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment