Sunday, May 11, 2014

All that.... and cake too :)

The cake was awesome! I used this recipe but used a little more milk and vanilla in it. I doubled the recipe to make a layer cake, which I filled with real whipped cream (with vanilla sugar in it) and fresh raspberries. It was a hit!

The boys (all of them) gave me some lovely mothers' day presents. I feel so lucky!

Hope you are all having a great day, filled with love xox

The cake.... I had a little help from Oliver with decorating it ;)

Yummy!

A beautiful Van Gogh inspired drawing by Alexander, with a lovely personal card

Lovely flowers and beautiful card from Nicka

A fan from Oliver... I feel spoiled :)

With a lovely card too!

Andreas bought me some chocolate covered strawberries :)

Alexander also made a very fashionable bracelet for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment