Friday, May 2, 2014

Montreal Morning.... (TGIF!)

It was a lovely walk in to work this morning from the parking garage (I have to make that clear because I don't want anyone to think that I walk all the way to work from home because that would take about 5 hours..... I am not that keen ;) This walk is about 15 minutes). Flowers are blooming... birds singing... rocking my new bright pink pants.... :)
Then I get to my office and walk face first into the BIG pile of corrections that my co-instructor has left for me to grade.....
Oh well! TGIF ;) Good day to you all!


Flowers blooming....

Leaves starting to sprout.... grass starting to green....

I told you that my new pants are pink ;)

Ah... daffodils! Welcome back!

A small fraction of the correction pile :P





No comments:

Post a Comment