Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Guilty pleasures

Today was a work-from-home day. I love days like this because it saves so much time in traffic.  I can still finish everything that I needed to get done today PLUS I get a little bit of time left over ;) What a treat! On my way to pick up the boys, I had the chance to stop at a local thrift shop. This is my absolute guilty pleasure! Finding something exciting and unexpected at a super deal is so much fun! It is all about the hunt ;) On this trip I found a great 1950's style skirt in white with black flowers... yes, please, hurry up summer! It will look great with a black t-shirt and sandals! I also treated myself to a Starbuck's coffee and even had time to stop in at a great grocery store. This store is the mecca for anyone who likes exotic cooking (and exotic deserts). Couldn't resist picking up a treat for the boys for after dinner!

Hope you all had a great day! I did :)
 
My thrift store find :)
 
Ahhh... coffee :)
 
No clue what it is... but it has chocolate in it. Good enough for me!
 
Baklava forever! ;)
 



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Why, thank you! Next time you visit, I will take you to that store ;) Lots of fun that husbands don't nag about ;)

      Delete