Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Etsy addict... Wanderlust Clothing


 I have already mentioned a few times that I am an Etsy addict. For those who don't know of Etsy, you have to check it out... it is kind of like Ebay but craftier :) Even without shopping, it is a great place to browse and become inspired by the ideas. Another aspect that I really like is that you get to meet the person behind the purchase. Over the years, I have met some really lovely sellers- people who really put themselves into their work. One of the nicest sellers that I have ever met is Trish Stenzel of Wanderlust Clothing in Australia (click on her name for the link to her Etsy shop). Her work is so vibrant and a great quality. I love her retro-style prints and the workmanship is amazing! She makes great skirts with a fantastic yoga style waist band and tops/dresses that are very Japanese inspired. The fabric is a great quality that works well for travelling because it doesn't crease and it falls nicely, even after a day of sitting at a desk ;) Check out her site... and the many others on Etsy!


I have my eyes on this skirt (happy early birthday present to me? ;) ):


There is something about baboushkas ;)


Skirt #1 that I bought from Trish: Retro style bird fabric... more vibrant orange in real life...
Love it!

Skirt #2: Awesome nature/city print!


No comments:

Post a Comment