Saturday, April 26, 2014

April showers bring May flowers.... I hope ;)

Today is really rainy outside. This means 2 things: 1) the boys are totally bored and 2) I don't know what to do with them ;) I am trying to take advantage of the crappy weather in order to tackle some of the work that I didn't get done because we were all sick (!!!). Anyway, the boys are not buying that...

I think that I may have briefly mentioned it before but I am a scientist. You know the whole publish or perish thing? Well, it is true... so yesterday, when I managed to get a paper published, it was a good day! Today, I am sort of still in relax mode because I finally got that work off my plate :) Andreas even bought me flowers! Impressive...

For this evening's dinner, I am going to fix tacos for the boys (all 4 of them) and maybe treat myself to a cosy glass of wine.... Happy Saturday to all!

Grey day

Bird on a wire

If it means flowers, I'll take the rain!

Ahhh... green!

Roses from Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment