Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Airplanes, haircuts and story time

Alexander decided that his favourite Lego figurine is his pilot so, now, he is really into making a full airport for the guy, a fleet of airplanes and all.... Lucky pilot! I cut Oliver's hair (finally!) and he actually likes his big-boy 'do.
 
Today, I am going to Nicklas' class to read a story. He chose the book so I hope that he will like it. Nicklas is excited about story time today and, I have to admit, so am I :) He is still at an age where having his mother come to school is not embarrassing. Alexander, on the other hand, would be mortified. I had to threaten to show up to his class too ;)
 
I am working from home today and things will be busy, given that I have my date with Nicka. The sun is shining and life is good :)
 
Happy Wednesday to all!
 
Very cool looking airplane for pilot dude
 
Big boy haircut
 
Story time for Nicka
 

No comments:

Post a Comment