Saturday, April 9, 2016

Friday night

I think that everyone was happy for Friday! Andreas spent the day with me at work (yes, sometimes we actually work together too) and, after stopping at my favourite cafe for a coffee to go, we took the train home together. After picking the boys up from school, I took Nicka to pick up his new glasses. He put them on and, suddenly, looked like such a big boy! We spent the rest of the evening being cosy...  I made the boys home-made chicken nuggets and, after tired boys went to bed, Andreas and I treated ourselves to a sushi take out. Talk about tired... I think that we lasted about half an hour after we finished eating ;)

So glad today is Saturday.... one more week of teaching :) We promised the boys to "camp out" in the living room this evening. I will let you know tomorrow if it was a good/bad idea ;)

Wishing you all a great weekend xox









6 comments:

  1. Life is good ;-)
    To be specific, sons, husband and sushi are good.
    And good sleep X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect Friday and those glasses looks awesome on him :-D

    ReplyDelete