Monday, September 22, 2014

Haircuts

I usually cut the boys' hair... all of them. Basically, I find a bit of time and then call them into the bathroom- one by one- for their haircuts. Unfortunately, though, finding the time (and patience!) has been harder and  harder to do lately. So, on Saturday, I impulsively took the boys (little ones only- the big boy- aka Andreas- was away) to the local barber shop. It is an old school kind of place.... no frills, no appointments, just show up and get a good old cut. One by one, they got their mops cut down, with little stress (at least, for me). They listen much better, and complain way less, when strangers cut their hair! Money worth spent ;)

Hope you had a good weekend! Happy week to all xox

Looking very handsome :)

Believe it or not... this is the AFTER picture (not allowed to cut the front). It does look much cleaner though!

Just like my brothers, please!

4 comments:

  1. Hi hi, I used to do the same thing, but then one day, my haircut wasn't that they wanted and from that day on, the went to a barbershop, one of the foreign one, that have sheep prices for ung boys, and the loved it. ;-)
    Your boys looks very handsome and especially the little one (top photo) is a darling with waxed/wet hair. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak Catarina! Nicklas was so proud of his newly styled hair! I usually don't mind doing it but I just couldn't find the time (or the popsicles as a bribe) to do it properly! This way was MUCH easier ;)

      Delete
  2. I love it: "Just like my brother'". Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ageeth! They almost all have the same kind of cut... just at different lengths ;)

      Delete