Sunday, March 4, 2018

Break day

Today, I decided, was a break day. Given that this coming week is technically March break where I work (and for the kids too!), I thought that I would take this Sunday "off" and do nothing... of course, only after I took Nicka to soccer and finished a review for a journal. Funny thing is I spent most of the day feeling like I forgot to do something.... and, no, I didn't leave Nicka at soccer.... he is at home ;) It feels like I should be doing something for work... even though I took the day off.... terrible, no? Remind me to work on that work/life balance thing... So, to make up for the feeling like I forgot to do something for work, I made bread for home instead. Honey and Oat. You know what? It was a pretty good way to spend part of the day and the boys appreciated it too ;)

Hope you all have a good week ahead! xox






5 comments:

  1. Mums.
    Vidunderligt med hjemmebag - bliver helt lækkersulten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak! I have a weakness for warm fresh-from-the-oven bread <3

      Delete
  2. They look delicious! Making bread is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It IS a good thing... and I plan on doing it more often xox

      Delete