Monday, May 30, 2016

Another Lego Master in da house ;)

Alexander and Nicklas love Lego. They always have and, I think, they always will. Besides video games, Lego is the only thing that can keep them occupied for ages. Lately, Oliver has been getting really into Lego as well. He made a great Lego mouse for me, just because he thought that we should have a mouse to go with all our real life cats ;) You can't argue with his sort of logic ;) Oliver even gave his mouse a piece of yellow brick cheese. He thought of it all. Even Alexander was impressed. Welcome, Oliver, to Lego Master (in training) status! I look forward to stepping on your building blocks ;)

By the way, Lego does not sponsor my blog. I just feel obligated to write good things about the toy because, literally, it has provided hours of entertainment for my boys, which equals hours of pseudo sanity for me ;)


Piece of yellow cheese included

He even gave his mouse a little tail ;)

6 comments:

  1. 3 LEGO masters ind the house - you need to come to Denmark again and visit Billund/LEGO Land and on the way you are all more than welcome :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely on our list of things to do the next time that we are in DK! It would be so nice to meet you in person... and our chaos will be as calm as possible ;) Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. I love the mouse!
    Overhere lots of Lego and just one master (of 54 now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Andreas and I retired from Lego and the boys took over ;)

      Delete
  3. Lego is great. And it is a Danish invention :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My eldest was born in Denmark and thinks that it will help his application to be a Lego engineer one day ;)

      Delete