Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mothers' Day

My favourite all time gifts are the homemade ones... and this year, for Mothers' Day, I was spoiled. The amount of love, appreciation, effort and honest feelings that went into these gifts make them so special. I was given some beautiful works of art... and a summary of me that almost made me pee my pants laughing. It is a good thing that I am friends with Oliver's kindergarten teacher because, otherwise, she may be wondering what kind of mother he has... Hahaha!

Happy Mothers' Day to all who have children in their arms and children in their hearts... xox


According to this, I am 83 years old and drink wine every day... well, he is close on both fronts ;)

<3


<3

<3

<3

<3
<3

<3
<3
<3
I am one lucky mamma!






4 comments:

  1. You're spoiled and so it should be, X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ageeth! I hope the same for you xox

      Delete
  2. Wauw you really have som awesome boys - love homemade presents :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the gift from your boys. I love homemade <3

    ReplyDelete