Wednesday, March 30, 2016

The eye doctor

Yups.... Nicka needs glasses.... I had to talk him out of the tortoise shell/pink and the bright red frames. I am happy that he likes bright colours but I gently told him that it might clash with next year's soccer jerseys. He was satisfied with that answer ;)

Alexander went out with his friends so I brought these 2 clowns along... Well, Nicka had to be there because it was his appointment ;)

No, they are not with me ;)

Nicka, trying on his new glasses <3

5 comments:

  1. He looks so smart and also as smart (klog) as his parents are. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! We are not really klog.... it IS just the glasses! Welcome home xox

      Delete
  2. So happy that glasses and brackets are no reason anymore for bullying these days!
    He is looking good :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has wanted glasses for about 3 years now... he was so happy... I got the bill and it was less exciting for me ;)

      Delete
  3. Getting new glasses can sometimes be a harrowing experience. At least your little guy seems to be taking it in stride. The bright colors he wanted also shows a sense of confidence with his new look and his acceptance of needing to wear glasses. P.S. - Love the frames he eventually picked out!

    Jacquelyn Hart @ Clarity Vision - Clayton, NC

    ReplyDelete