Sunday, May 31, 2015

Quiet

I am sitting in my Winnipeg hotel room, getting ready for my flight home. The conference went well and I had a lovely night out (early night out) with one of my co-speakers. I was back in my room by 9:30 and enjoyed a bit of cheesy tv watching and long shower without someone banging on the door. Funny thing was that my hotel room was almost TOO quiet (does that exist?) and I missed all of my boys ;)

Hope you all have a great Sunday!


The view from my hotel room

TWO beds even!!!

Our talk was well received :)

My much appreciated Manhattan!

Welcome to Winnipeg ;)

The sunset over Winnipeg



2 comments:

  1. Hi hi I know the feeling :-) All by my self and lots og quietness and then all of a sudden... its to quiet and one whites just to be home with the rest of the family :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL; those are the little surprises of life ;-)
    Lovely ambiance pictures and the sunset is awesome!

    ReplyDelete