Friday, May 1, 2015

My clowns

Lately, the boys love to come home from school and play outside. I am so happy that we can finally do this without having to pack ourselves up in multi layers and hide in igloos ;) I am glad that the air no longer hurts my face and the boys don't give up after being outside for more than 2 minutes ;) I am glad for sandals and being able to sit outside with my after work coffee... I am glad for the fresh air and the neighbours that are finally coming out of hibernation (as I should talk!). Haha!

They LOVE to be outside... and, of course, acting like clowns is a part of the package!

Happy Friday to all... wishing you all a great weekend xox

PS: I should add that this post's photo credits go to Andreas... I was inside making dinner ;)

My clowns... and their parade ;)

No little boys were hurt in the making of this picture.. all stunts!

2 comments:

  1. Love to see them having fun outside!
    I wish you and yours a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ageeth! Happy weekend to you and your boys :)

      Delete