Monday, July 25, 2016

Renovations..... done!

On Friday, the contractor came back to do some last minute touches (ok... there are STILL some last minute touches but- heck- good enough!) so the job is now more-or-less done! I know that we were VERY lucky (I know of horror renovation stories) but, still, I am super glad to have our home back and very happy with the "new" house. I kept waiting to take pictures because....who knows? Maybe my home will suddenly look like a designer show case... but.... nope. Haha! I gave up on that concept and took a few pictures anyway. It doesn't get any better than this... despite my best efforts ;) Kids were in the house already and not part of the renovation ;)

Hope you are all having a great day xox


Living room, facing west
Living room, facing east


5 comments:

  1. Wow it rely looks so comfy and a place whew one can relax :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... בניית וילה

    ReplyDelete