Thursday, February 19, 2015

No logic? ;)

So what does a person who is not a big fan of winter do? Most sane people would go to the mall to shop or go to the museum or library... not me! I volunteered to spend the day OUTSIDE with Alexander's school as they competed in a cross country ski race. Yes, I spend the whole day OUTSIDE ;) Actually, we were super lucky because I think that we got the only day that was above -10C... simply tropical, balmy ;) It is all relative!

We're back to the deep freeze again.... and I am longingly looking at spring fashion online..... :P

Wishing you all a great rest of the day! XOX

Getting ready to race!

Action kid!

Self portrait with skate tracks

Hanging out!



4 comments:

  1. That's the spirit! And you have plenty of healthy outdoor snuffed up for the coming week ;-)
    Now you can stay warm inside.
    We don't do that overhere: cross country ski races. No snow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The very next day it went back to super cold temperatures so I was happy for the "time out" ;)

      Delete
  2. That winter days like this I rely love. A lot og frost and sun. We gotta change contries in wintertime. :-D

    ReplyDelete