Monday, August 7, 2017

What superheroes choose to do ;)

Today, in the car, Oliver tells me that he wants to be an engineer when he grows up. Good choice, I answer. He gets quiet and then adds "An engineer who is a superhero". I ask him why that combination and he says that he wants to be a superhero but also the guy who builds the superhero houses. Makes perfect sense ;) I take advantage of the conversation: "But, Oliver, superheroes have amazing hearing. If you become a superhero, will you do better listening?" His answer to me: "Superheroes get to choose what they are amazing at listening to... and sometimes I choose not to listen to you". OK- you got me, kid ;)

Happy day to you all xox




1 comment:

  1. Finally, you thought there was an entrance to him, unfortunately it was him who got you :-)

    ReplyDelete