1) The boys love living in a high energy environment. The crazier, the better. If it is peaceful, then something is wrong... and the peaceful co-habitant must be bothered... until things are no longer peaceful. Andreas is a master at this ;) The boys are following suit ;)
2) Love = punches. Kisses are OK but only with the woman in the house. Punches work best for all other males in the house.
3) Dogs are the most fun when they are barking.... and jumping.... and barking more.... If the dog is sleeping, pretend that you have food and get their attention. Then go back to the barking part....
4) Clothes are boring and do not deserve closet space. Camping equipment, on the other hand, is always necessary.
5) Candy is a food group... especially if it has the word "corn" in the name.
6) Dishes that are put in the sink miraculously disappear. If they are left on the table, they disappear even faster. How efficient! :P
7) The definition of a dirty house is very different between men and women.
8) If your mother loses her marbles, it is almost fun to watch and is an appropriate form of family entertainment.
9) If, in the morning, your mother says to get dressed, it is an optional request. The same applies to turning off all screen devices.
10) If the only busy person in the room is the woman, you must always ask her for food/water/help with homework/help with finding lost object, even if the father is just sitting on the couch, playing on his phone.
Happy Thursday ;) xox