2. I am thinking about taking Swedish lessons because my husband is not very good at letting me practice with him. He just says that I sound Danish and switches back to English ;)
3. A student of mine brought me a box of chocolates yesterday... and there are only a few left in the box now. I didn't share with the boys... but I was nice and let Andreas have some ;)
4. For New Year's, I bought a nice bottle of champagne. I could get used to it ;)
5. I love our pets but am not a fan of fur on carpets and mystery wet spots on the floor ;)
6. I never seem to learn that saying "Be calm!" to our boys usually has the opposite effect!
7. I have a weak spot for soft and stretchy jersey fabrics. Heaven!
8. I love online shopping... more for the package that comes in the mail than the item that I actually ordered ;)
9. Although it is not always evident on this blog, I am a bit uptight about grammar. To make me feel better, I prefer to think that my students misuse their/there/they're in papers just to bug me... but,unfortunately, that is probably not the case ;)
10. I am pretty excited about 2017. I like fresh starts and feeling like something new is happening.
Here are some random photos to go with my random facts:
|Alexander and Nicka around the time that Oliver was born|
|A picture from Copenhagen|
|Alexander and his wacky hair ;)|
|On the highway... yes, I was in traffic... but not moving...|
|Oliver on a mission|
|Oh! I miss the peonies in our garden!|
|Oliver with his kindergarten buddies|
|On a ferry ride back from Oka|
|The Swedish coast|
|Our Christmas card photo from last year (I think)|