Monday, May 4, 2020

Art with Oliver

This morning, I found a Concordia University alumni newsletter (yes, I went to our "other" English university 😉) that highlighted an online art class. I thought it was a cool idea (Oliver was less enamored) but I signed us up anyway... He did really well (better than me!) and had a good time. Bonus was that I got to feel like one of those productive mothers for the 45 minute session... bigger bonus was that I didn't even have to do anything for it... just log into Zoom. Darn.. should have thought of that one earlier 😉 The session was a bit like the Wine and Paint nights... but in the daytime... and without the wine... and with a shorter companion. Maybe mine would have been better if I had poured a glass 😉

Happy Monday! Love being sent to you <3


Ollie in action

Oliver's work of art

My work

4 comments:

  1. Wooo you both did really good. And what an awesome idea and only a 45 minute lesson. Maybe this will be something for the future 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tusind tak! You are too kind! I would love to do it again... and so would Oliver! xox

      Delete
  2. Det må jeg sige, så gode begge 2, det er helt vildt.
    Hvor er det spændende med alle de nye tiltag familier rundt i verden har fået gang i. Altså de familier hver hverdagen pludselig blev en anden.
    Ønsker dig og dine en dejlig 5. maj, det er jo en dag der bliver markeret her i DK, det var jo i går aftes for 75 år siden det blev offentliggjort at DK blev fri for 2. Verdenskrig. Og her der klar blå himmel og masser af sol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing how much time we can save by not having to drive all over the place for activities!
      Hope you had a nice evening yesterday. I saw lots of candles for May 5th on my Instagram feed. So beautiful. Sending love...

      Delete