Thursday, April 30, 2020

My 1,000 post

On Monday January 20, 2014, I decide to start a blog (my first blog entry can be seen here). I didn't even care if anyone ever read it. It was started to chronicle our lives for us and our families/friends far and near. It was a way of remembering what we did during the day to day. Now, it allows me to go back and have a visit with who we were and what we did over these years. When I started, the boys were all super excited to see themselves online... now, not so much 😉 They were so small and we did so much together. Now, as they grow older, the family outings are being replaced with their own activities, interests and friends  (which usually don't include Andreas and me). I totally understand that... it is life. When I started writing here, Alexander was 9, Nicklas 7 and Oliver 3. Now Alexander is 15 (going on 16), Nicklas is 13 and Oliver will soon be 10. These pages contain their growing up and I love that.

I also love that I have actually met online friends through these pages. Some have come and gone but some have stuck around and become a part of my life. I feel blessed!

At the start, I tried to write every day. It went well for the first year-ish but turned out to be too much of a challenge. There were other times that I really had nothing to say so I didn't write at all. Considering that I was always really crappy at keeping journals and diaries, I am impressed that the blog is still going 😉 Happy 1,000 post birthday, blog! Let's hear it for the next 1,000 posts. I hope that you will continue to join me for a little bit of my day to day xox







6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your blog milestone! I hope there are more to come and I am happy to be a small part of your blog history, XxX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Ageeth! I am blessed to have met you here! Sending love xox

      Delete
  2. Hi Celena
    Congratulations on your achievement. That’s a lot of writing you have done here. I love following all the ting around your fameky, and especially all the things the boys do and says . Jeep blogging girl. Love From DK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hej Catarina! Tudind tak! Jeg er så glad for, at vi mødtes i Blogland! Knus xox

      Delete
  3. Hej Celena
    Hold da op, så mange indlæg. Hjertelig tillykke med indlæg nr. 1000.
    Det giver mening med drengenes reaktion. Tilbage i 2014 var det nyt og spændende, og du/forældrene var helte. Nu 6 år senere, "okay mor, det er okay, men bare ingen billeder tak." eller "nei hvor er det pinligt"
    God weekend til dig og dine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tusind tak, Karin!! You got it exactly right! God weekend xox

      Delete