Friday, April 17, 2020

Questions

These strange days result in a lot of questions... deep, meaningful questions: when will this be over? When can we resume our normal life again? When will the curve be "flattened"? How will we know when it has been "flattened"? Are my loved ones safe? Some people ask themselves about the meaning of their lives and what higher being do they believe in.... I find myself asking myself very important questions such as: how the heck can my dishwasher always need emptying? Why is the pantry empty already? Where are all my dishes? Who forgot to change the toilet paper roll (couldn't resist putting that one in 😉)? How on earth can they use up so much milk? Oh yes, and the famous one: do they need to fight ALL the time? 😉

Sending socially responsible hugs to you all xox


Yes, dog, it appears that we need to unload the dishwasher... again... ;)

2 comments:

  1. I don't know who the script writer is, but I would like to return to a (new) normal!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete