Sunday, May 24, 2020

A lovely habit

While I enjoy walking with Andreas, I also love to put on some good music and go for a walk by myself. My favourite time of the day to go is after dinner, just as the sun is starting to set. The evening light is magical and the purple/pink/blue hues of the setting sun are so beautiful. I love the smell of apple blossoms and lilacs along my route. It is calm and quiet, with light spilling from the windows of the homes that I pass. I get to take a deep breath and enjoy the moment. This definitely a lovely habit.

Happy Sunday evening to you all! Wishing you all a good week ahead xox









4 comments:

  1. Det er et vidunderligt tidspunkt at gå tur. Det at gå tur i aftenskumringen, er noget helt specielt.
    Et tidspunkt jeg også holder af, er morgengry. På det tidspunkt hvor solen er ved at finde vej, der hvor dugen og evt. rimen stadig sidder på bladene.
    Tak for din dejlige tur, fortalt både med billeder og ord.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selv tak... it was so nice to share it with you! Have a great week <3

      Delete
  2. We call it the blue hour here menu you can just call it the purple hour �� Lovely photos (╹◡╹)

    ReplyDelete