Sunday, December 10, 2017

Happy Second Advent!

We spent the day organizing and decorating the house for the holidays. My plan was to bring some old books and toys to the Goodwill centre and give our poor, ignored fussball table to some friends of ours but Oliver ended up having a big fit about the table. So much for my plans for making some extra space in the basement... ugh! I guess toys only become interesting when they are intended for someone else :P

Last week was the last week of classes and tomorrow I start the exam period. Honestly, I am dreaming of a day off... in pajamas... with absolutely nothing to do ;)

Wishing you all a good week ahead xox






2 comments:

  1. Der er ikke længe til juleferien, hvor du kan give dig selv mulighed for en hel pyjamas dag.
    Pyha eksamens periode giver travlhed. God fornøjelse med dette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tusind tak! It is almost finished ;) Woohoo!

      Delete