Sunday, December 31, 2017

Good bye, 2017!

I don't know if 2017 was a good year or a not so good year. Really crappy things happened to people that I care about.. but good things also happened to people that I care about. Let's just call 2017 a kind of meh-year. I was thinking of things to write about the past 365 days for this blog but, to me, it is best to say that it came- it went- and we will all be on to bigger and better. I can feel it...

Wishing you all a very happy 2018. May it be filled with health, love and happiness... Thanks for visiting my blog xox



4 comments:

  1. Og velkommen til 2018 - Krydser fingre for en mere solrig og varm sommer i 2018 end i 2017 ;-)
    Ønsker dig og dine et fantastisk 2018

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tusind tak, sød du! I lige måde xox

    ReplyDelete