Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter!

Today, we coloured eggs and decorated them. I am thinking that this is probably the last time that Alexander will want to participate (without being bribed, that is...) so I am glad that we did it together. Yes, I do get stressed about the boys getting the darn dye all over the place but today it was worth it...

The rest of the day was filled with candies, visiting my sister, hanging out with family and playing with the cousins.

Happy Easter (or Passover) to you all xox













5 comments:

  1. Another way to color eggs on.
    With us, we used water color, later it was ink, those who do not come off, it was before I was trained technician;-) - Now we I go back to water color again.
    My father always said - we must have 7 pounds rubbish a year, so .....
    and merry behind Easter to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried using a special paint one year and, when the boys were very little, just let them use washable markers. It was a big mess ;) We went back to the store bought ones ;) Tak... hope you had a good Easter! xox

      Delete
  2. Beeing a mom, is saying goodbye to the childhood of your children in small steps.
    This year the Easter Bunny has hidden no chocolate eggs in our garden. Well, one big chocolate bunny for youngest (11) ;-) Do you have a Easter Monday? Have a good monday anyway, X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We also didn't hide eggs :( I just gave them what the "Easter bunny had left for them". I think Alexander rolled his eyes ;) We have today off too so I will be enjoying the last day... Hope you do too! xox

      Delete
  3. Wow it looks so cosy and all three are tighter on this. I surly are looking forward to get grandchildren and too all that over again :-D

    ReplyDelete