Saturday, December 13, 2014

Cool dudes... at the dentist?

Alexander had his first sleepover birthday party last night.... and, even if the younger boys stayed upstairs, everyone is tired today. Not a good day for having to go to the dentist ;) Surprisingly, all three boys did well and were very cool on top of it all! Oliver would only get on the dentist chair if he was sitting on my lap so I ended up in the pictures... but not looking so cool ;) That is what happens when you become a 40years+ mother... you are not so cool anymore. Maybe it was because I didn't get the cool sunglass eye protectors? Anyway, whatever it is, I embrace my non cool status... haha!

Wishing you all a great Saturday night :)





3 comments:

  1. It is not your age! It is about the boys getting older ;-)

    ReplyDelete