Sunday, December 16, 2018

Third of Advent.... already?!?

Wow! It is the Third of Advent already! Just a little over a week until Christmas.... and, still, a lot of getting organized to do. Christmas Eve will be at our house this year but I am actually looking forward to it. Yes, I am a sucker for punishment but I enjoy having a house full of chaos (obviously)  ;) Over this week, Santa will start to wrap the boys' presents ;) so she he doesn't get stuck doing them at the last minute like every other year ;) How do I know? I can hear the swearing all the way from the North Pole ;) This year, I bought a long-wanted Christmas present to myself... stay tuned for another post about that soon.

Wishing you all a happy Advent.... and a calm week ahead <3








2 comments:

  1. And a happy one to you. �� I'm totally ready for Christmas Eve.And I even have a birthday (Sørens) summing up Friday :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lige nu er mit fjerde lys blevet tændt, og i morgen er det jul.
    I dag er min kalender booket med masser af dejlige ting.

    ReplyDelete