Sunday, December 9, 2018

Happy 2nd Advent!

Today, after a cosy morning, Andreas and I started the Christmas shopping process. Doing it all at one time is not really fun at all but getting it done gradually is much more reasonable ;) I won't say what we bought because I don't want some people who may be reading this to know what they are getting ;) After we got home, he even put up the tree. For someone who is not big on Christmas, I am proud of him!
The boys are now finishing up their last minute homework and dinner is on its way. I am looking forward to a quiet remainder of the weekend.

Happy 2nd Advent! xox

Advent presents for the boys...

Our holly bush

Our tree <3




4 comments:

  1. Love your photos! Looks cozy at your place X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We are trying ;) Have a good week ahead xox

      Delete
  2. Enjoy the last 2 weeks - then Christmas I all over once again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it! Then the craziness will begin ;) xox

      Delete