Wednesday, October 31, 2018

#900!

This is my #900 blog post! Wow! When I first started my blog on January 20, 2014 (see here), I honestly had my doubts about being able to keep it going. Actually, I had started another blog about a year before but it had fizzled out after about 8 posts so my track record was not very encouraging ;) Looking back through my blog, I am especially impressed that I had actually tried to do a post every single day in 2014. Now, I am lucky if I can put enough brain cells together to manage a post every week (but who is counting?) ;) Seeing my boys grow up in my posts, I am very happy that I was able to capture a bit of our family's history and revisit a bit of our "day to day" along the way <3

Thank you for coming to visit! I have made some great friends through these pages. Hope to see you around at the end of the next 900 :)

Have a great day! PS: I will post an update to our Hallowe'en tomorrow... ha! Let's see how this one goes ;)

xox



6 comments:

  1. Congrats! Love to see your pictures and read what you want to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hjertelig tillykke med 900 jubilæet.
    Der sker meget og hurtigt med drengene. Når du rammer 1800 er en måske 2 allerede på College. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Maybe I will be doing a "moving out of the house" post too ;) Tusind tak, Karin xox

      Delete