Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Hospital

Last Thursday, my mother finally had her heart surgery. It had been cancelled a few times because of holidays and emergency priorities so the wait had been stressful. She had been diagnosed as needing 6 bypasses (yes, 6. I didn't realize that they did so many at a time and recently found out that they usually don't) so we are all glad that it is over and that she is recovering well. A good sign of her return to health is that I am well aware that she would kill me for posting a picture of her here... so you get a picture of Alexander instead. I brought him to visit her and he was happy to pose in his "doctor" gear ;)

Happy week to all! xox

Dr. Alexander, reporting for duty ;)

On the way up to see my mother

4 comments:

  1. Glad to read that the surgery went well and that she is recovering well.
    You only have one mother :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for kind wishes, Ageeth! My mother is still young and we are counting on having her around for a good long time!

      Delete
  2. I'm rely glad to hear that she is ok and all went wel. :-)
    Best thought for her :-)

    ReplyDelete