Thursday, March 2, 2023

Postcards from March in Montreal

How the heck did it become March already? Don't get me wrong... it feels a bit closer to spring so I am not complaining but it is a reminder about how time flies!

This week is our (Andreas and my) spring break. The boys are all next week. It is the first time ever that I do not have the same break as the boys... I think that they planned it so I wouldn't nag them about their Youtube watching, snack eating or day napping 😉

Today, Andreas and I went downtown to walk in a different neighbourhood so, guess what? You get a photo spam (aka a postcard). We're not quite spring-like yet but hope is in the air.

Hope you are all doing well xox


























 









2 comments:

  1. Love alle your postcards 😀 - love from DK - www.Catarina.dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tak for sÃ¥ mange skønne postkort ❤️ - Det er dejligt forÃ¥ret er pÃ¥ vej.

    ReplyDelete