Thursday, December 17, 2020

More musings from the home office

Andreas hates summer... he complains from May 1st until the first snow hits the ground. Things on his hater list include sun, heat, more sun and heat again. He says he prefers winter because there are no bugs... I don't think that he really cares about the bugs (by the way, I am the one who usually gets bitten) but he hates the fact that it is warm enough to have bugs. The only saving thing for him about summer is the BBQ.

I hate winter... I complain from the first snow until around May 1st. Things on my hater list include cold, snow, ice and when my face hurts. I prefer summer because it is warm enough to have bugs... even if I am not such a fan of bugs (and I get bitten all the time)... and it is not really about the bugs, just the heat. This says something about my dedication to the season. The only saving thing for me about winter is being able to stay inside.

Yes, we are married ;) Must be a real pleasure for the kids ;)



Random internet meme... but oh so appropriate!


2 comments:

  1. The same please or loads of snow :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeg elsker også sommeren med sol, varme og svage vinde. Foråret, Efterår og vinter skal der være klart vejr. Om vinteren må nedbøren godt være sne, dog kun om natten ;-)

    ReplyDelete