Saturday, December 5, 2020

Anniversary walk and holiday decorating

Yesterday was our 16 year wedding anniversary. 16 years... wow, time flies! We had a quiet evening with the boys and a Zoom glass of wine with some friends.  It was really nice. This morning, Andreas and I decided to go out on a "date" walk in our local woods (nothing like a cheap Coronavirus outingπŸ˜‰). It is pretty amazing that it is December and all the snow we had last week has melted. The weather is grey but warm... I will take that any day! 

We got home in time to meet our Nutcracker Christmas tree delivery man πŸ˜ƒ It was a fundraiser for Oliver's school (good cause) but not getting needles all over the car was so worth it as well (really good cause). Andreas did all the decorating (his yearly job... I just drink coffee and supervise πŸ˜‰) and it looks really nice! He thinks that I ordered a short tree but Alexander came to my defense and said that it was perfect for me because I am short too. Thanks... I think πŸ˜‰ Every year, someone gets to pick the tree topper and this year Nicklas gave his turn up to Andreas who seems to end up with the choice most years. This time, in honour of 2020, there is a masked balloon on the top of our tree. Couldn't get more fitting for this year than that! 

Now, I am sitting on the couch, eating some popcorn that I stole from Oliver's stash and enjoying the Christmas tree lights. Wishing you all a relaxing Saturday evening xox















4 comments:

  1. beautiful...you are so lucky to have such a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to still be so happy with each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stort tillykke med bryllupsdagen og sikker I har hygget med kage og julepynt πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  4. SΓ₯ hyggeligt i har julepyntet.
    Hjertelig tillykke med bryllupsdagen.

    ReplyDelete