Monday, August 17, 2020

Where did the summer go?

All of a sudden, I am back at work. What the heck happened to summer? Summer, I had such hopes for you! I thought that you would bring something positive to 2020. I thought that you would be there for me.... What happened? Last night, I found myself watching geese flying... and probably in the wrong direction. I am getting emails from the boys' schools. The pick up date for school supplies is next week. I am preparing my online courses for fall 2020. Where are you going, summer? I still need you!

My week plans have now been modified to include: more sitting in the sun, putting a bottle of rosé on ice and enjoying more evening walks. I need to absorb as much vitamin D as I can, while I can.

Summer, so far your visit has been pretty quick. Think you can drag it out a while longer? Much appreciated xox






No comments:

Post a Comment