Thursday, July 9, 2020

Break

Tomorrow, we are going on a family vacation. We had plans to go to Spain before the virus hit and borders shut down. Needless to say that put more than a dent in our plans 😉 Instead, we are going to explore the Thousand Islands (see here) but remain on the Canadian side since our border with the US is still shut too.
We won't have any internet and I am not sure how I feel about that yet. It is always hard to be away from work and other obligations but I am willing to try it out 😉 That means no email, no Instagram and no screaming guys who play video games on YouTube (the last one is sounding pretty good right about now). It also means that I won't be posting anything here but I promise to spam you all with photos from our trip when we get back.

Have a good week ahead!

PS: house/dog sitters are still free to text me. We are not THAT far away 😉



2 comments: