Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Happy 2nd Advent... the teenager edition ;)

Sometimes I feel guilty that most of my blog pictures are now of Oliver. Truth is that the other 2 are just not interested... I either get a funny face or a hand. Anyway, I appreciate that they still keep the tradition of decorating gingerbread houses, even if it is for the sole purpose of putting more sugar on their "cookie" that they eat in milliseconds after finishing their creation 😉 They will also happily consume (more like inhale) their advent treats... getting pictures of them is another challenge. To make sure that my children are all represented here, you will now get the photos of Alexander and Nicklas that I usually end up with... hands, funny faces and all 😉

Hope you had a good 2nd Advent! xox


The famous hand....


... and the face of gratitude... I mean attitude ;)

It looks like the big, bad wolf got a hold of this house ;) It did not have a chance ;)
Nicka's only lasted a few minutes more ;)

Oliver just strategically ate the candies from the roof ;)





2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha! Don't you know it! ;) Hope you are doing well... sending love xox

      Delete