Sunday, December 1, 2019

Happy First Advent!

Hello! Yes, it is me again ;)

Happy First Advent to you all! We did a little celebrating this morning (= opening their Advent presents). I know the bags look a bit big but we bought the older boys NFL bedding, which is probably as much for me as it is for them ;) Their rooms needed a refresh so... new bedding! Oliver got a toy that he has been bugging me for and some clothes that he needed. The presents today came with a warning that all other Advent presents will be small... and probably sugar filled ;)

I am really looking forward to the holidays this year. Maybe because it has been an especially busy fall... or because winter seemed to arrive really early this year... or because I am really looking forward to a few days of doing nothing... or because my social life has been particularly ignored... In any case, I am looking forward to Christmas music, a warm blanket, new pajamas and a glass of red wine ;) Ahhhhh..... To my friends, I will resurface soon ;)

Hope you are all having a good Sunday. We are now rushing off to take Alexander for a football testing session... it really never ends ;) xox


They only got to open presents AFTER I took a picture so that is why they are so co-operative ;)



1 comment:

  1. And a happy 1. advent to all of you. Thous boys rely have a lot og pressents. And I'm sure the love it :-D

    ReplyDelete