Sunday, June 30, 2019

Home

Just because the title may be misleading, I didn't just get back. Actually, I arrived home on June 19th but it was go, go, go since then. Nicka got back from his graduation camping trip... the boys finished school... our (meaning the boys') summer pool routine started... I had to get back into work... I turned 49 (that will be another post)... Andreas made a fabulous birthday dinner for me... we caught up on unpacking/laundry.... and I have to say that this is the hardest I have ever been hit by jet lag... So, it feels like a really long time ago that I got back but, on my agenda, it was only 11 days ;)

Thankfully, tomorrow is a holiday (Canada Day) so we get another day off. As much as I like to travel, I am always very happy to come home.

Hope you all had a great weekend... Here is some spam from around our home xox













1 comment:

  1. Nice you are well landed, at home with your family despite your jet lag. Hope the extra holiday can get you back to Canadian time.
    Wonderful pictures. Great home.

    ReplyDelete